Fragile goods packingkiendo
Are you wondering how to fully preserve and pack your fragile items during transport?
Let us help you. We certainly will satisfy you with our service.
We use air bubble nilon to wrap fragile goods. For goods with sharp points or corners, we use some layers of of wrapping paper and nilon to minised broken. Each small piece will be wrapped separately.
Fragile goods should be spaced away from each other, from conners, form direct touch from cover and bottom sides. This wil prevent demage due to shocking and crashing by outside presure.
Tips for fragile goods packing:
– Bottle containing liquid: Bottles are sealed carefully to prevent liquid from flowing out when it is shocked.
– Packing such fragile goods as fragrances ,lamps ,pottery, …: wap goods with air bubble nilon, which function as elastic shock resistance
– Packing electronics goods such as laptop, printer, UPS, telephone, LCD monitor: need to be reinfoced with air bubble, foam…
– Packing painting, map…: goods should be rolled up and put inton plastic tube or har paper tube.
– Others: the principle is to cover and pack so that in case of shock, the good inside does not bear the direct pressure from outter box. The package should best fit with the goods and does not distort during moving.